Do you enjoy reading and reviewing romance novels? Do you like reading about Canada’s Indigenous People? Then this is your chance to become an ARC Reviewer.
Read on to find out more!
I am looking for readers who are interested in reading and reviewing my novels and short stories. How? By filling out this FORM. How does it work? It’s quite easy.
All you have to do is:
1) Reviews: Please leave an honest review. My stories feature the Indigenous People of Canada. The heat levels range from sweet to super-steamy. If you find that my books are not for you, just simply ask me to remove you from my ARC team by contacting me.
2) Reviewing: You must leave two reviews. One honest review at Goodreads. An additional honest review at one of the following places: Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Google Play, BookBub, BookStrand, Smashwords, Romance I.O, or eXtasy Books/Devine Destinies.
Are you reviewing for the first time? Simply write what you liked about the book (or disliked). You’ll see an option at these sites to rate the book from 1 (disliked) to 5 (really loved) stars.
Since I do book reviews, check out my own Book Reviews. Keep in mind your review doesn’t have to be as detailed as mine are.
3) Deadline: You must post your review within 21 days (3 weeks) of receiving the Advance Reader Copy.
Note: If you fail to post within this time frame, you will be removed from the ARC team. If life gets in the way and you require more time, please contact me at my web site.
4) FTC Disclosure: Reviewers who receive free books are required by the FTC to disclose the following statement at the end of their reviews: “I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”
5) ARC Distribution: ARCs will be forwarded to the email address you signed up with. All ARCs are provided in PDF format and must not be shared with anyone. The ARCs are for your personal reviewing use.
6) If you have any questions or need to contact me regarding your duties as a reviewer, please use the contact form at my web site. Or you can leave a comment below.
That’s it. Pretty easy, huh? Again, here is where you can sign up!