It’s been awhile since I did a music post. So far I covered songs about unrequited love, break-ups, triangles, and cheating. Today, I’ll focus on something more positive. The title says it all.
As I did in my previous posts, I won’t go for the obvious. There’ll be no Endless Love, Unchained Melody or anything else along those lines.
1. Buckcherry has a few that I really enjoy: You, Open My Eyes, Bliss, and I Want You. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find YouTube links for the last two. They are worth checking out. I love their latest album.
2. Badlands: In a Dream.
3. Winger: Always Within Me.
4. Trooper: Oh, Pretty Lady.
5. Thunder: Love Walked In.
6. Steelheart: I’ll Never Let You Go.
7. H.I.M: Vampire Heart.
8. The Cult: Painted On My Heart.
9. Cheap Trick also has a couple I enjoy: Wherever Would I Be? and Scent of a Woman.
10. The Babys: Every Time I Think of You.
11. L.A. Guns: One Way Ticket.
12. Krokus: Screaming in the Night.
13. Kiss: Every Time I Look at You.
14. Megadeth: I’ll Be There.
15. Motley Crue: If I Die Tomorrow.
16. Nickelback: Savin’ Me.
17. Saliva: Here with You.
18. Warrant: Blind Faith.
19. Theory of a Deadman: Easy to Love You.
20. Pain of Salvation: This Heart of Mine.
21. Harem Scarem: Stranger Than Love.
How about you? What are your favourite love songs?